Driving around with a good tune blasting through the car radio when the sun is shining (actually, the weather doesn’t matter that much) and you’re just feeling good, smiling, and singling along has been one of my favorite things to do recently. And I have wanted to share some music I have been lovingggg,which is was I’m going to do!
The “Best of 2016: Country” on Apple Music has hands down been on repeat almost none stop. It is low key a freakin great break up play list. But, break up or not, I highly recommended if you’re a country fan. Some of my favorites include:
- Better Man by Little Big Town (this song was my anthem for a hot minute)
- Different for Girls by Dierks Bently
- From the Ground Up by Dan + Shay
- Humble and Kind by Tim McGraw (love it)
- Make You Miss Me by Sam Hunt
- Petter Pan by Kelsea Ballerini (such a good car song)
- Learning by Kane Brown
- Record Year by Eric Church (heck ya)
- Sleep without You by Brett Young
- T-Shirt by Thomas Rhett
- Star of the Show by Thomas Rhett (this one is super super cute!!)
- Own It by Bailey Bryan (really love this one)
I also rediscovered Ke$ha.. and her album Cannibal! Grow a Pear has been stuck in my head non stop for weeks! I also love Crazy Beautiful Life and Sleazy!
Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood has been, and will always be, one of the greatest car songs ever!
I learned today that Shape of You by Ed Sherran is a pretty good tune.
And I am sure there are a ton of other songs I have been loving, but am forgetting right now. But these have been a few of my favorites. Especially that 2016 country play list. And I just wanted to share for anyone looking for some new tunes! Hope you all are having a fantastic week 🙂